The latest Kent Reliance Buy to Let Britain report - seen as a snapshot of the state of health of the private rental landscape - shows the sector to be growing but with landlords doing more to minimise the effect of recent tax changes. The latest report, released this morning, shows: -...Read more
View Properties are delighted to inform you of a bespoke Tenants Contents policy provided by Let Alliance.
The Let Alliance policy has been designed specifically for use by Tenants and provides you with comprehensive cover with NIL EXCESS payments!
Here are just some of the things the Let Alliance Tenants Contents policy will cover you for:
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- NILL excess available
- 6 and 12 month policies available
- Cover available up to £50,000 Sum Insured
- Tenants Liability to Landlords cover up to £2,500
- Alternative Accommodation included
- Replacement of Keys and Locks inculded
- Money and Credit Card Cover included
- Public Liability up to £2 million
- Accidential Damage option
- High Risk Items Cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension option
- Underwritten by AGEAS (formerly Fortis)
If you would like a free quote and to apply on-line within minutes, please click on the Let Alliance logo’s on this page and you will be automatically directed to their website to complete you quote and application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions then please contact us on 0203 689 0332 or email us via email@example.com and we will be more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.
Our Latest News
The controversial Right To Rent, which obliges letting agents and landlords to check the right of prospective tenants to live in the UK, may be amended because of Brexit. The Queen’s Speech contained proposals for eight Bills which, pending the government securing majorities in the houses of Commons and Lords, will...Read more